What should I do now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Cut off the head of the new 880.....Hahahahahaha!.....What should I do now?......Build one, Oh Yeah!

008-7.jpg

Okay, I suppose you should make a hot saw out of it then:msp_sneaky:

Why? Its only what 120cc's, you must be bored. :laugh:
I wish you would make up your mind, you said "No Wippy Chainsaws" so I started tearing down my 1200 Goldwing. :bang:

Lost the muffler too!.....I can solve that problem with a pipe. Here's the manifold to mount the pipe.

010-7.jpg

I think this should be moved to the "Head cut of a 880" section it has no buisiness here..... this section is for boring chainsaw threads only..........

JK

I sure wish you would learn some machining skills Denis, that just looks like some hack job John did with a rat tail file!:laugh:
Very nice work!

I'll never claim to be a machinist, and I know there are pro machinist on the site that have much better machining skills than me. I'm sorta self taught, except for a friend who's move away now, that was a pro machinist helping me out. More fun right now than cuttin logs......Hahahahahaha!

Dennis, how do you come up with your combustion chamber volume? The 2 piece heads I've done have been a pain getting things the way I want.:msp_confused:

Back