What's more important,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the AS Prince of Darkness, and I command that if you need torque you need an old gear drive like a 3100G, for horsepower you need a hot 088.

Also, hi spacemule.

Are you suggesting that my query was insincere? :)

This should be another poll. You got to start stepping up, people will lose respect and start giving you the crap all the time if you do not stop adusting your powerband in public.

The real question is what oil gives your power band the most torque-power? Obviously only Husky owners can answer as they seem to have to adjust it the most.

This should be another poll. You got to start stepping up, people will lose respect and start giving you the crap all the time if you do not stop adusting your powerband in public.

The real question is what oil gives your power band the most torque-power? Obviously only Husky owners can answer as they seem to have to adjust it the most.
now that right there is funny

As well as the What oil to use for a better powerband I would like to know some answers to the questions I have often seen go unanswered...

Can I use ATF in my motocrosser transmission?
What oil is the best to use in my saw?
What saws the best, Husky or Stihl?
How does barrel length affect velocity?
How does barrel length affect accuracy?
Are four strokes motocrossers cheater bikes because they are allowed to be bigger capacity and 450s four strokes race against 250 two strokes?
Which bike has the best engine, CR500 without a powervalve, or KX500 that has?
Can I use Amsoil at 1000,000,000 to 1 ratio and will it give me more power?
Does god exist, or not?

Hmmm:confused:

I need answers dammit:popcorn:

As well as the What oil to use for a better powerband I would like to know some answers to the questions I have often seen go unanswered...

Can I use ATF in my motocrosser transmission?
What oil is the best to use in my saw?
What saws the best, Husky or Stihl?
How does barrel length affect velocity?
How does barrel length affect accuracy?
Are four strokes motocrossers cheater bikes because they are allowed to be bigger capacity and 450s four strokes race against 250 two strokes?
Which bike has the best engine, CR500 without a powervalve, or KX500 that has?
Can I use Amsoil at 1000,000,000 to 1 ratio and will it give me more power?
Does god exist, or not?

Hmmm:confused:

I need answers dammit:popcorn:

I can see you are a deep thinker

Donkeysignal.jpg

BatDonkey.jpg

I dont think rockets have any torque at all do they Space; enlighten us! Maybe that's what makes mulepower so different!

Yes indeedy

Just imagine what you could learn from me on a 15 hour flight.

Where are we flying by the way, Cuba?:)

I hear its a nice place for a holiday.
well Cuba is a short flight from here(unless I come pick u up which I,m not gonna) what the hell lets do it! maybe I can refrain from choking you for 3 hrs. after we get there all bets are off.

Latest posts

Back