What's On Your Bench? Nov 20th 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's on my bench is a mess because I have several saws waiting for something to happen (like parts or whatever) and while I set the carcass aside, seems like little containers of hardware and other bits and pieces get left on the bench and then I'm trying to figure out what goes where... It may be a couple or three days before I can do much saw related as I need to chase down a list of aircraft parts for a guy in Brazil. (all engines are good fun though, eh?)

Been lurking here for a month or so. Found it trying to figure out how to change 0.325 to 0.375 on 028. I need to pull that one back out, it's working with kit from Baileys but the oiler gear didn't look too good, I better take another look at it. Also, have a friend's 025. He didn't want to spend money, so I suggested we try Chinese parts, after reading more here that may have been a mistake. Will know in a couple days. Also, with help of this forum took limiters off carb and ported muffler on a very nice 036 pro I bought from a friend earlier this year. Retuned it and truthfully he would probly want it back if he knew how well it runs now ! Well thanks for all the info. Forum has helped me make these saws run good.

i hunt with a kentucky long rifle 54 caliber ya know. 12 point buck and some wild hog i wish i was in the stand right now.

Back