What's on your bench?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are you guys up to? Sure wish this work paid like a software engineer. I don't know how I had time for a job, lol.

1. I had 23 chains dropped off last night for sharpening.
  2. Got a 365 Special that needs carb work.
  3. Need to put a new brake handle on a 200T.
  4. Delivering the four BR600s.
  5. Need to drop and limb about a dozen more trees in the neighbors yard.
  6. Locked up BG86 that needs inspection.

Last edited:
Several Partner 500/5000's
Jonsered 490
mini mac needing carb kit (been there for months)
Mac eager beaver (needing fuel system gone through)
Mac blower (needs primer bulb)
several empty beer cans

Since spring is right around the corner, I've been working on my lawn equipment and hand helds. I decarboned my BR550 and cleaned it up. Bought a non running BG55, cleaned it up and got it running. I cleaned the carb on my MS250, just cleaned up the MS361. My KM110 trimmer is too new to need anything. I greased up the deck of my cub cadet. Now onto changing the oil on the cub, my chipper, my generator, my push mower, and my pressure washer. My 69 camaro is getting painted and while at the paint shop I noticed my carb was leaking. So i rebuilt that pos Edelbrock carb for the second time in a couple years.

The 056 mag II that needs a piston and my 046 mag that I'm going to put a new top end in. I should get it ported.

A 028 woodboss that needs a piston and fuel/impulse lines.
My 046 that I need to get oiling again
My CS mill that I need to get reassembled and fitted to my 2100 for this weekend.
A aux oiler for the CS mill
A Kawasaki br460 that has a loose valve seat.

Oh and I am sure a bunch more things/projects I can't even remember!:dizzy: :hmm3grin2orange:

024av with shot carb
023 not oiling
075/076 just split the case needs new bearings and a whole lot else...
A load of 91VX chains that need sharpening
Husky 61, Jonsered 49SP, 020AVSEQ to be parted out
A heck of a lot of stuff that needs a trip or several through the USC

NOTHING...Im set and ready to go. Its cuttin time this weekend...The 372 XT/XPW...aka "The Mutant" will get a work out this weekend if all goes well.:rock::rock::rock::msp_w00t:

Oh the list is long this week.

036 needing piston and cylinder. Cause of death: fuel line cracked.
MS250 needing piston and cylinder. Cause of death: fuel line cracked.
MS290 needs carb kit.
041 came in a basket. Just about back together. Needs AV mount.

I got a Ryobi SS30 string trimmer waiting for futher work to be done on it... I already ported and muff modded it, but it still needs either a small wire or a new coil altogether before it'll run. I also have to get a cutting wheel onto the dremel and cut some slots into the carb adjustment screws so I can retune it after putting it back together. It'll be awesome when I'm done with it. :) I bet she won't bog down like she used to...

I got a C5 homelite with a broken plugwire. A 330 i picked up at a junkyard with a missing oil tank (Havent figured that one out? Must have had a hole in the tank so they just took it?) And a poulan Wildthing to put back together! also got my Stihl 290 in need of a piston and rings! i like jumping from project to project haha.

Back