What's the biggest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Who makes the biggest wood stove on the market today? Firebox wise.

Ours is getting near to the end, probably a couple years left. So we are looking to find the biggest animal out there. It has to be a stove though for the set up we have. Also has to have or be able to neck down to 6" pipe.

Right now we are cooking a Lopi Liberty. This baby just flat works. Wouldn't hurt us a bit to replace with the same thing. Cook top for pwr outage time, heats the main floor and upper attic bedroom just right. It's just a great stove for us. Heating just those two is about 3500 sqft.

Been searching a few places, just thought I would ask here also. Real ahnds on is better than anything advertisment wise on the net.

Thanks wood burners

Owl

New epa stoves

Check out the Pacific Energy Summit. I installed one 3 winters ago for a friend. Supplies total heat all winter. Very efficient!! Any of the epa stoves will give better combustion, less wood, more heat.

That would be the CB pallet burner:
Door: 54x50
Firebox: 72"x66"x54"
Weight: 4880lbs

As far as indoor stoves I have no idea.

Blaze-King makes the largest fireboxes I know of,next would be the Vermont Castings Defiant;AFAIK.

Latest posts

Back