Where to buy treatment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a garn and they recommend precisionchem water treatment 920-382-6498. they send you a sample kit, you fill it, send it back & they send you the results and recommendations. my last test and chemicals (2.5 gallons) cost about $100. I think it's a lot, but what else can I do.

I buy my chemicals from the CB dealer that I got my furnace from, that includes ashtrol which is sprinkled in the firebox daily and 1 gallon of corrosion inhibitor that I add whenever I flush the system. I figure that although I pay a little more it keeps me in touch with the guy that can help me if I get in a pinch for technical support or fast turnaround on spare parts.

Ashtrol is used to help reduce the acidity of the ashes in the firebox. Central Boiler recommends its use once a day, since it is cheap and easy I just cooperate.

so, I assume that if the boiler has fire brick, this practice would not help much?
does your boiler have fire brick?

Thanks guys, my nieghbor has some and could not remember where he got it at. He said TSC or Lowes but they do not have it.

Mac

Back