Where to get rebate on 372 Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOBOTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I read about the rebate on the 372 but cannot find it being offered. Does anyone know where to find it available?

I think what was being suggested is the reduction in price on this model. Since 372XP production has stopped and the model is being replaced the price has been lowered relative to historical levels. I do not believe there is a rebate in the traditional sense. It is already built in as a lower price. Someone may correct me but that is my understanding. Same goes for the 365 right now.

Well, that makes sense. I know the 365 and 372 are being replaced by the 570 and 575.
The prices in my area for the 372 is $700, and 365 is $560.
I have seen some new 372's on ebay for $600. But I do feel more comfortable buying from a local dealer.
But, I guess a warranty is a warranty, and the local guys would service the saw. They would not know where it came from, or care.

woodsman said:
Well, that makes sense. I know the 365 and 372 are being replaced by the 570 and 575.
The prices in my area for the 372 is $700, and 365 is $560.

That's MSRP, no discount at that price.

woodsman said:
But, I guess a warranty is a warranty, and the local guys would service the saw. They would not know where it came from, or care.

:laugh: Keep on believing that. If the paperwork was properly filed on the saw, the dealer knows where it came from. If the paperwork wasn`t filed, well?

Russ

Latest posts

Back