Where to start/Pa certified school?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlgreenman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to start my own business in tree care and firewood. I would like to do a little of everything from trimming from the ground to trimming in the tree. Im getting pretty good at felling and stuff but thats easy. That being said im not sure about climbing. I dont want to be a full time climber but have the skills if the job calls for it. So I was wondering if there is a school in Pa so I could learn the basics and someday be certified. Thanks any post will help. Post away.

Hey I just posted a similar thread as well- there seem to be a few training courses across the country the closest one to you may be the one I'm looking at ACRT, they are located in Akron, ohio. I'm not sure how far that is from you but it is what it is, choices seem limited. They offer basic and advanced courses for arborists from climbing to business management. Week long classes but seems worth it to me. If you go to their website there is a link at the top that says training. Hope it helps, I'm in the same boat and trying to find someone who has been there.

Back