which grinder out of these 2?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a new MAXX from Baileys for $399. So that one is ten bucks less. Well, the shipping is free, so that saves you some. So it is not a bad deal or a good deal. After dealing with Baileys [and having a problem with a purchase on eBay], I'd personally deal with Baileys and consider the extra ten bucks insurance for customer service. But to answer your question, good grinder [really nice, I like mine a lot] and the price is average. I've seen them advertised other places for +/- a few bucks of that price there. Not a ripoff price, not a big savings.

ive spent way more money at baileys than i care to admit. theyre great, ive never had a problem with them. i just used those links cuse they had alot of info about the product.

are their any differences between the 2 that im missing? they both seem pretty equal top me?

reason im asking is the grinder i had was my dads. he dosent uise it for anything but im sick of him #####ing about me having it lol. so i brought it back and im gettin my own.

on his you had to flip the chain over and reset the angle and reset the depth for the other side of the chain. do they all work like this or have they come up with a better way? his also had a cheezy stop on it so it required a bit of finess to get constant results.

I would go with the 2nd one. I have the maxx and am not impressed with it's consistancey at all. I prefer to hand file over using the grinder.:cry:

Back