Which would you prefer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you prefer?

• A Lambertized Wild thing

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • A Fisherized Eager Beaver

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A Babcockized Rabid Budgie

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A Greffardized Candice

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
A Lambertized Wild Thing.

A Fisherized Eager Beaver.

A Babcocked rabid budgie.

A Greffardized Candice.

Make your vote, with credible data to back up your assertions
please.

This is my first attempt at a poll, so be gentle, or is it gentile?

The summer seems to be slow for this forum, we all are away
from our computers, and there is no need for Stabil or
synthetics or higher octane fuels.

I hope all of you Americans have a good July 4th, and you Canadians have a happy Bastille day! Or was that "happy
Boxer Rebellion Day!"?

I chose the DG Candice. The current Candice looks like Gyro, which makes her one ugly woman

I would rather kiss 3/8 full chisel at 11000 rpms

Must be the acid rain from all of you midwesterners and your dirty factories messing with my eyes but the most recent Candice I saw looked pretty good. If John looked like who was sitting next to Den on that plane, I`d drive up to the "Great White North" to see him(her) LOL.

Living in an area with wild fisher, all I could picture from the term "fisherized beaver" is a gut pile, I could do without another pile of guts.

Never did like budgies, all they do is eat, sh!t, and squawk. Not even enough there for a microwave bbq for Felix, my cat.

Lambertized Wildthing sounds like the dancing I see in the local bars. If you had specified a female wildthing I may have chosen that option but since the implication was Gypo doing the "wildthing", I have to pass. Sorry Gypo, I know that everyone needs to express themeselves in pursuit of the "love" they require.

Russ

If somebody called me a Candian I would be all over them like a swarm of bees...that being said my vote went for uhmmm geeze I can't remember now.

Ontario sure is pretty in July Gypo... I am taking a week off of saw racing and going to Chesaw Washington for the Chesaw Rodeo where my lift partner and I will attempt to win the wild cow milking contest, then it is off to Clearwater for the revival and to take care of some unfinished buisiness. See you guys and gals in a week. And to Candice, Thank you

Back