White Pine in Tight spot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess I have to be the first one to say it since everyone else is thinking it.... amateur hour!! Hey maybe you can learn a thing or two off your buddy ... the one doing all the work.

What's with the name calling and all the hostility? Just calling them like I see them. The truth hurts don't it.

Boy do you ever type tough..... wonder if you would say those things to my face..... I REALLY DOUBT IT! And I mean boy!!

Your the one getting all upset. Don't care what you say but you want to spread lies about me that makes me angry. Just calling them like I see them. So where did you go to school and become a cert. arb?

Upset, I highly doubt that. I just answered that, your the one being an A#$ hat here. You can't handle the truth don't be critisizing others. Be civil and normal like the rest of us. It's easy really.

So where's the truth in what you say? This BS about jail.. Is that it. Just saying I've seen your work and you still got a long long way to go. Have fun and keep working.

Latest posts

Back