White Pine in Tight spot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am lost, I thought that was a reasonably good job, that seems like the easiest method to take that tree down safely. I don't know about all the ranting and talk about money.

Seems quite unprofessional considering the homeowner may very well be looking at this too. I don't know how long either of you has been in business, but in my life I have learned that the less we say about a job publicly the better before, during, or after. Especialy when talking money.
Look at it this way posting the vid of a good job is great advertisement, this long silly argument just discredited both of you, and this forum.

I am lost, I thought that was a reasonably good job, that seems like the easiest method to take that tree down safely. I don't know about all the ranting and talk about money.

Seems quite unprofessional considering the homeowner may very well be looking at this too. I don't know how long either of you has been in business, but in my life I have learned that the less we say about a job publicly the better before, during, or after. Especialy when talking money.
Look at it this way posting the vid of a good job is great advertisement, this long silly argument just discredited both of you, and this forum.

Thanks and yes you are right. I won't reply to anymore nonsense. Point made. I thought it was a great job and day we had as well. Always someone I guess. I just deleted everything from this morning, guess I better lay off the coffee before I type.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back