Who are your favorite AS members who aren't moderators

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskStihl

Chairin'em for the sound
Reaction score
This is stupid, but I'm bored and a little drunk

1) Philbert, the dude would spend 2 years in Egypt to better answer your Sphinx question, and suggest full body stone PPE
2)Madhatte, very knowledgable and helpful with that knowledge
3). DSS, Thomas1, and Jon1212. These three basically share one brain, and when they use it for good instead of evil, it is super funny ####
4) Mastermind, takes and gives a ton of good natured ####
5) Niko, but not necessarily his AS character. That may not make sense, I like 'em both, but I like Niko better

This a small list, but the last miller lite is hampering my thumbs! If i ran out of the coordination/motivation required to mention you, I prolly still think u'r awesome, cause that how I roll, or I might hate you, cause I'm a little bipolar! Peace and prosperity to all!

Last edited:
This may have been a bad idea, I'll know more tomorrow. If its a disaster I'll change the title to my favorite guys, in a manly hetero way. Stupid pull cord drove me to drink!
While I'm at it, nmurph and ropensaddle are usually good for knowing a lot more than you!

Grandpap Thunder, of course I enjoy all the Blokes from Down Under. Then there is the Cali gang, and of course anyone who appreciates the mag muscle of yester year.

[video=youtube;wIZQcDa3ERw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZQcDa3ERw[/video]

JJ
Mastermind

and
Niko, because we be like Brothers we don't agree on just about everything:bang:

And a bunch of the blokes "Down Under"

Last edited:
Impossible not to like Stihl Sawing, I know he's a moderator now but that's a recent thing. He can take just as much as he gives which is a rare thing here.

I like JJ too, but I wish he'd stop emailing me pictures of his underpants :(

Latest posts

Back