Who is the MVP...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arboristsite MVP

• Thall

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Bsnelling

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Lakeside Andy

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Spacemule

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters
Gary (Gasoline71) is one of my favorite posts to read. I love his "Back to earth" quality. he speaks his mind, as I do most of the time.

Gary is hands down one of my favorite people on the internet. Sometimes I'll be reading a new thread while I'm eating and see one of his posts and laugh so hard I spray food all over.

Would it start a #### storm if I mentioned Art Martin?

Not at all....I chatted with Art on the phone years ago when he first started posting on the internet. The guy really is an encyclopedia of timber falling, logging, chainsaw, and timbersports knowledge. He's got great stories to go along with all of it too.

Good post! I argue with Niko a lot, not so much anymore, I used to, but I like his posts, and he surely is a great person!

I voted for Lakeside Andy because I learned so much from him about saws, (and patience). Andy is a very patient person, a quality that I admire (and dont have):bang: I spent several hours on the phone talking to him when I bought the 064 he rebuilt, and he is fun as hell.

JacobJ has helped me a bunch, and as stated, he has a hell of a lot of practical "tried and true" knowledge of what can be done with saws.

Gary (Gasoline71) is one of my favorite posts to read. I love his "Back to earth" quality. he speaks his mind, as I do most of the time.

I voted Andy (Lakeside) always there too help and has a vast wealth of knowledge........Really would like too see him back.....

Tommy is and was always willing too help......Tommy also pointed out a few crooks on AS..............

Troll is all about the 346NE and the MS361 ......

Timberwolf ,JJ, troutfisher ,spike and many more are the real deal.......

Joat is great for the site too.......

Treeco should have been on there ...........:laugh::laugh:

There is no one MVP on here...................Too many different categories ........

Last edited:
I voted Andy (Lakeside) always there too help and has a vast wealth oh knowledge........Really would like too see him back.....

Tommy is and was always willing too help......Tommy also pointed out a few crooks on AS..............

Troll is all about the 346NE and the MS361 ......

Timberwolf ,JJ, troutfisher ,spike and many more are the real deal.......

Joat is great for the site too.......

Treeco should have been on there ...........:laugh::laugh:

You should have been on that list too.....

Out of that list, Andy, Tom, and Fish should be #1. Many, many more names need to be added though, most have already been mentioned.:clap: We have a great group of helpers here.:cheers:

Space is beating Thall!!!!!! How funny or ironic is that?!?!?!! We all still love ya Tommie!!!!

:cheers:
Mike

Back