Who needs ice storm help?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am located in Kansas City and willing to travel. I have a 1998 Altec LRIV Boom truck with a forestry body. I could run this truck by itself or bring a crew, chipper, grapple truck etc. I have not done storm work before so I would like to work with someone on this. If you're interested please respond or pm me. If you're not interested but have advice I would appreciate that as well.
Thank you

Put me on the list as well if anyone needs an experienced climber with saws, ropes, GRCS, rigging, and liability insurance. I am in N Arkansas at the moment and I have done a lot of ice storm work.

We will be Leaving for Eastern OK Friday. Anyone heard if Fema or local Govt will be helping with cleanup on this one?

im heading to kentucky at noon tom if any one needs a hand call ill help where i can 574-265-5763 be safe and good luck scott

Would like to get my stump grinder involved in this storm. Anyone teaming up needing grinding.

I'd love to get in on some of this if I wasn't so stinkin far away. Living on unemployment all winter blows. MI needs an ice storm to help the economy.

interstate 40 is basicly the dividing line for damage, i am sure in the fayettville to bella vista area no one that speaks english as a first language can compete for tree work, in my area you could, we only have 1 tree service, i have had sevaral calls alredy about cutting (i log, so i must do tree removeal, no way!) good luck to ya"ll that travel and stay safe

Hey guys!

I might be wrong about this, but I suspect that somebody that just shelled out some bucks to get rid of their storm damaged shade tree isn't going to be ready to grind the stump.

I'd take a grapple truck to a storm damaged area. There is usually LOTS of local muscle out there cutting up the wood, dragging it out to the curb, but not so much competition to haul it to the disposal area.

Just my opinion, and I really don't have any experience with storm chasing. But that is what happens in KC when we get an ice storm.

Whos in Peducah? i think just about everyother tree company may be here...i came here think i'd have it all.....YEAH RIGHT!!! lol

but there is enuff work for everyone for months!

some good men going

makes me want come down:rock:be safe people,tons of hidden danger.

Last edited:
makes me want come down:rock:be safe people,tons of hidden danger.

bring some beer, I'm thirsty. We'll be there this afternoon with the crane.

WHO NEEDS US?

DAVE
757 784 4574
attachment.php

bring some beer, I'm thirsty. We'll be there this afternoon with the crane.

WHO NEEDS US?

DAVE
757 784 4574
attachment.php
i dont drink anymore............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and i dont drink any less neither:laugh: :cheers: brother:rock:

Latest posts

Back