Why do people still buy stihl saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad we can all agree that john is a cull!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just glad we can all agree that john is a cull!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So that's you strategy! As soon as you get pounded like a cheap steak you turn the tables so I get stomped into a puddle till the puddle's dry. Lol

So that's you strategy! As soon as you get pounded like a cheap steak you turn the tables so I get stomped into a puddle till the puddle's dry. Lol

LMFAO!! allegedly! always count on the cull to come up with something brilliant. probably half into a gallon of the cull berry already aye john.

They are heavy, clunky and expensive. And I've seen more then a few posts on here about wanting to convert m-tronic saws to standard carbs.

K

If you really want a big heavy tank in the 70 cc range, just get a Husky 576! But they are smooth!

There are a lot of people who like M-Tronic and AT, even though there have been issues with some saws.

If you really want a big heavy tank in the 70 cc range, just get a Husky 576! But they are smooth!

There are a lot of people who like M-Tronic and AT, even though there have been issues with some saws.
I like my little 241 C its very agile for limbing.

the only ones that complained before,,thought they were the sites engrish teachers..............and certain LEFTIST COMMUNIST trolls....
Now Oly dont start with him I knew you would he seems to be on our side I seen him post in political . He said he goes nuts when he sees rainbow flags and gets real pissed. He aint no lib.

Back