• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wicked Worksaw Ported Jonsered 2188 price reduced

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a smoking hot deal as a combo. Have you thought of seperating and price for PHO and bars/chains? What's the "make" on the bars?

I have a very nice 046 d cylinder and I dont need any bars. Any trade interest?
No thanks, don't need another saw.
That is a smoking hot deal as a combo. Have you thought of seperating and price for PHO and bars/chains? What's the "make" on the bars?
36 and 32 Bars are Oregon power match. 24 is a Forrester.

HA HA. Only interested in the 36'' bar and chain for the 395xp. The largest bar I have in husq mount is a 28''

I have a 32" Husky sprocket nose with good chain if interested...

Sorry for the hi-jack, BUMP for a sweet saw.

irregardless of the "make"
wow, a first!! I actually own something you don't...hehehehehe

:ices_rofl:... normally I shy away from that many cutters, but I priced out a new pole saw, and at 6'6'':muscle: I think with a 42'' bar on the 395, I'll be able to reach atleast 11 feet overhead.:lol::dancing:

irregardless of the "make"

:ices_rofl:... normally I shy away from that many cutters, but I priced out a new pole saw, and at 6'6'':muscle: I think with a 42'' bar on the 395, I'll be able to reach atleast 11 feet overhead.:lol::dancing:

Which means....you can come and trim all the branches sticking out down the dirt roads here! No need for any slow boom mower... ;)

Damn, was just at my local shop looking at a new 2172 that had $899 on the tag. I'd take this over the 2172 any day at this price! Nice saw.

Latest posts

Back