Wild Thing Doesn't Survive This

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh...... :confused:

Anyone else like pancakes for breakfast??

I like crepes a lot better, but it really depends on what you grew up eating and who makes them. If you love pancakes than you would love my mother in laws pancakes that are the size of the pan. They are the fluffiest most ginormous and amazing tasting things you ever did see

o and fyi im not phillipino or any other latino heritage im white (85% german 15% american indian to be exact)

i am a card carrying member of the St. Regis Mohawk tribe.....lets say ur grandmother was native...with no other native blood, you would be 25% native american...............great grandmother....12.5% and so on..........i think you better check your family tree...............15% is a rediculous number and i would be curious as to how you come up with it........

i don't question your heritage, but your numbers are a little off.....to be exact

my father's generation used to tie a child molester to a tree out in the woods...then remove parts of him with some bolt cutters.........didnt even have to involve alcohol...but, you could bring a chainsaw, even a poulan..

Whats that supposed to mean?

Don't fault all Poulans... :greenchainsaw: especially the old ones.

Last edited:
i am a card carrying member of the St. Regis Mohawk tribe.....lets say ur grandmother was native...with no other native blood, you would be 25% native american...............great grandmother....12.5% and so on..........i think you better check your family tree...............15% is a rediculous number and i would be curious as to how you come up with it........

i don't question your heritage, but your numbers are a little off.....to be exact

Well he was 12.5% at birth, but given his age and compound interest he is now up to 15%. By the time he is an old man he will probably be 21 or 22%.

I guess it must be true, I've heard that it takes one to know one!
Are you having trouble in school Rex???
You seem to have become particularly acerbic lately.
Do you need a big ol' group hug????

Mike

What he needs is a new prescription. Whatever the heck they have him on just does not work anymore.

Back