Wild Thing Handheld Revver

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, which member here did that?:greenchainsaw:

Mr. HE:cool:

Art/Mechanical sculpture/wtf?

Kind of like the burning man creations that those guys in the dessert come up with. None of it is really functional, has more to do with imagery and look.

If you watch the Moto GP races in Europe (I used to before the cable company jacked the price on my sports package and I had to give it up) you'll see maniac fans with these things, especially in Spain and Italy. They're noisemakers.

Jack

What in the world is a "boom tube" and a "hand held rubber burner" or "doughnut machine" all about?:dizzy::confused:

This:

In this body of work I am critically questioning the fetishization of normative masculine identity(s) and performance, which in turn can become hyperized through the everyday moments of gender anxiety and celebration. I am not interested in poking fun at masculine identities, more so... my interest lies in the idea(s) of masculinity being a part of an ongoing method of unfolding a sense of cultural belonging.

I am also interested in exploiting the common ideas of utility, function and social exhaust.

Is it not obvious?

If you watch the Moto GP races in Europe (I used to before the cable company jacked the price on my sports package and I had to give it up) you'll see maniac fans with these things, especially in Spain and Italy. They're noisemakers.

Jack

About 4-5 years ago someone posted a pic of a Stihl Contra/Lightening with a megaphone, and no bar. specifically for making noise at European sporting events.

Latest posts

Back