Willing and available on the legal side...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gopher

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello all; Gopher here.

This past November, I spent 3 days involved in a trial here in Wisconsin. I was on the witness stand twice, and while it may not be for the faint of heart, I was prepared and ready. We were supposed to have the judge's ruling the 23rd of February, but as with many facets of our court system, he did not meet the deadline.

Anyway, I will be on the stand again April 27 or 28 on another tree-related case, and I want to let everyone know that I am willing and would like to do more of this "expert witness" work. It isn't for all, but I now have experience, and would like to promote it.

Please pass along any word to me at my e-mail address [email protected]

Thank you.

Hi, Gopher.

Let me start with: I'm not in the tree or saw business in anyway (feel free to stop reading), but I am in the litigation support industry (records mostly). While I can't offer any jobs or referrals (my apologies), I am curious about litigation over tree &/or property care. I'd certainly welcome any info that you'd be willing to share.

If anyone is interested, I can share some Very Iteresting info re Asbestosis Litigation. If you think that only plaintiff attorney's are ambulance chasers (hah!! think again); defense attorneys are leeches as well.

Chris J.

Back