With very sadness to tell the truth--A very dirty school classroom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trutru

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
In odre to develop country education,our government spend many money on it every year.Didactical building has been built;square-built playground also has been finished for sevral years.By-and-by,students' schooling and book fee will even be abolished.Paterfamilias will not spend money on education of their children any loner.But these aren't enough!To develop country education,many many things we must do as soon as possible!The pictures disquiet me very much.

I shot them in this didactical building.

42t8_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20060920046.jpg

pictures of the classroom floor.

vskz_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20061230286.jpg

74v0_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20061230287.jpg

nkcq_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20061230288.jpg

fc5i_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20061230290.jpg

sqiw_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20070105331.jpg

pmes_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20070104330.jpg

41s7_鏂板缓鏂囦欢澶筡20070105332.jpg

Last edited:
trutru, the flloor can be swept by a broom, and the students will have a better learning environment. This would only take a little time. Outdoors, there are no trees around the didactical (teaching) building, or the playground.

Do students in China ever go outside for their lessons? We find that students can learn much by putting their hands in the earth and making things grow. Trees make a school yard a happier place to learn.

PS your English is excellent/

I agree, sweeping the floor at a certain time each day would be an excellent lesson and the floor would be clean to make it even a better idea. And I wouldn't stop at the floor. They children should definitely learn to clean up after themselves so it dosn't get dirty in the first place. The children who misbehave get to stay after school and paint.

Room for improvement no doubt, but at least the Taliban is not trying to burn the place down or forbid girls from going at all which still happens in a lot of places in southern Afghanistan.

I hope some of China's new found wealth filters down to small out of the way places like this. They seem very good at showcasing modern cities factories etc that foreigners see.

Latest posts

Back