wood and pellet stove ban

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when they ban wood stoves here...........

i will rename mine politician body burners.

Sounds to me like these so called studies are a big bag of horse crap. Buring wood has Less carbon release.

+1 excellent point!

When you bother to dig into the fine print of these so called 'studies', it's amazing what the politicians grasp at to justify their actions.

And for those of you knocking Canada and the Canadians, you ought to go and read the comments section of the original article. Should restore your faith.

Get your facts straight before you post - Guns are not "outlawed" in this country.
No, but any man worth his grits would feel violated with all the restrictions and added cost of gun ownership in Canada. Even here in Taxachusetts gun ownership is considered a god given right compared to being told what you can own,where you can use it, and who is allowed in Canada. The gun registration farce in Canada cost the taxpayers there 1 Billion dollars and it fail miserably. Technically you can own a gun in Canada.....but with all those restrictions who wants to ?:mad: :confused:

Canada does have some interesting bacon, great beers and good hockey, I wont rule out visitation.
Great fishing and places to camp too.

Here is an interesting thing about Canada.
For its size, Canada has a small population. Although physically it is the second-largest country in the world, its population was only 31,281,092, according to a July 2000 estimate. Despite the vastness of the nation, 90 percent of the Canadian population is located within 160 kilometers (100 miles) of the U.S. border. With the exception of some notable groups, most of the nation's people live in urban areas.

P.S. I go on a fishing vacation in Canada every summer. No one can say they don't have some of the greatest fishing in the world. And other than for hunting or protection from wild animals while in the woods why would anyone need a gun in Canada? There crime rate is like zero compared to the U.S. most people there don't even lock there doors at home.

Here is an interesting thing about Canada.
For its size, Canada has a small population. Although physically it is the second-largest country in the world, its population was only 31,281,092, according to a July 2000 estimate. Despite the vastness of the nation, 90 percent of the Canadian population is located within 160 kilometers (100 miles) of the U.S. border. With the exception of some notable groups, most of the nation's people live in urban areas.

P.S. I go on a fishing vacation in Canada every summer. No one can say they don't have some of the greatest fishing in the world. And other than for hunting or protection from wild animals while in the woods why would anyone need a gun in Canada? There crime rate is like zero compared to the U.S. most people there don't even lock there doors at home.

Gun rights exist to prevent tyrannical powers from usurping your God given rights.If they occasionally stop a burglar or a wild animal, so much the better.

Latest posts

Back