Wood Dawg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdoggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My pooch likes to get on the wood pile to find out what I am doing:laugh:.
DCFN0003-2.jpg

DCFN0001-3.jpg

Looks just like my dog. If I'm splitting wood, he is a royal pain, and barks if he can't pick up chunks of wood. He's 10 and a little gimpy, but still thinks he's a pup

th_DSCF0620.jpg

I'm from the maratime provinces and we're all part Acadian. Throw in some Irish ,welsh, scottish , british ,micmac indian. Nice picsof your dog.

Heres my dog helping out - he must be part landscaper 'cause he always wants to make everything into mulch.
How do ya'll post a pic in the message body? Thanks

Here is my helper, he needs something to do in the winter so I have him help out by putting on his pulling harness.

woodhauler.jpg

You need a stronger puller than that lol I found one pitbull that is able to pull almost 9,000 LBS on a set of rails:rock: I bet he loves his job tho.

You need a stronger puller than that lol I found one pitbull that is able to pull almost 9,000 LBS on a set of rails:rock: I bet he loves his job tho.

lol my pit "American Staffordshire terrier" won't go out if its below 32 deg. :buttkick:
but she is VERY strong and VERY stubborn.

Last edited:
Back