Wood Hauler II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Junkie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well I promised a pic when I figured out how to resize these buggers,so here it is. This is my new to me wood beater/horse hauler. I desperately need tires for this beast (been stuck three times already) but not a bad runner for $2k. I't has a 360 w/ A/T and 190k on the clock when purchased. I've put about 2k miles on it so far. It runs and shifts great. I get around 11 to 13 mpg. Some M/T's, and a winch are on my list. I also need a headache rack. Anyone know where to find those? Thanks for all the help/suggestions on the purchase!

LoL....looks like you have an extra set of wheels in the back....and a little more torque under the hood. Diesel?
Well I couldn't complain for the money,and it will do all that I need. :)

Yea, I paid a little more than 2k for mine. The diesel cost, but pay's off if you're pulling a lot.
All that aside, it's still a nice looking truck.:clap:

Andy

Well thanks, seems to be a rugged model too. I'll be looking for the Cummins version in a couple of years. Maybe you'll be ready to sell your's by then! :D

Latest posts

Back