Working oil pumps STIHL 009 010 011 012 and oilpump diaphragm available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainSawFlo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Florian and I'm a 16 year old german motorsport and chainsaw fan.
Together with my dad we are reactivating older Stihl chainsaws like the 009 010 011 012.
We have done a lot of this saws now and almost every saw had a problem: the oilpump was
no longer oiling.
We decided to complete rebuild the dead oilpumps to get this good saws run again.
And therefor we decided to manufacture the oilpump diaphragm and the needed gaskets
by ourselve in a professional way to refurbish dead oilpumps. After that the oilpump will work
like new. Our rebuilded oilpumps are working in germany, austria, france and one in japan.
If you are interested in getting your oil pump serviced and working again please send a message.
We also selling repair sets including oilpump diaphragm and the gaskets.

Hopefully my english is readable :)

Florian

Attachments

• SW_04875.JPG
    SW_04875.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 50
  • SW_04764.JPG
    SW_04764.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 48
  • SW_04767.JPG
    SW_04767.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 45
That is awesome! I have an 009L and a 011 myself, and am fortunate enough to have working oil pumps on both of them. Do you have a website? I think a lot of members are going to be excited about this, and it will hopefully save a lot of the old saws of this series from the scrap pile. Good job!

Hi to the other site of the world! :cool:
Many thanks for your quick replies.
For all interested in an oilpump repair kit we have set up an automated email.
Please send a blank mail to [email protected] and you will get
an answer immediately with further informations about pricing and shipping.

start your engines again! :chainsaw:

Florian

Hi, my name is Florian and I'm a 16 year old german motorsport and chainsaw fan.
Together with my dad we are reactivating older Stihl chainsaws like the 009 010 011 012.
We have done a lot of this saws now and almost every saw had a problem: the oilpump was
no longer oiling.
We decided to complete rebuild the dead oilpumps to get this good saws run again.
And therefor we decided to manufacture the oilpump diaphragm and the needed gaskets
by ourselve in a professional way to refurbish dead oilpumps. After that the oilpump will work
like new. Our rebuilded oilpumps are working in germany, austria, france and one in japan.
If you are interested in getting your oil pump serviced and working again please send a message.

Florian
I need two diaphragm and a plunger along with anything else you would recommend. Mine doesn’t oil

no longer oiling.

Florian
Hello
How can I get oil pump diaphragm shipped to USA Colorado?
Thank you

Hello Florian My 011A has a rod attached to the diaphragm like in your picture 2. Does your replacement attach to my existing rod or do you have them available with the rod already attached? Thank you for making these!

Hello Florian My 011A has a rod attached to the diaphragm like in your picture 2. Does your replacement attach to my existing rod or do you have them available with the rod already attached? Thank you for making these!
Hi, our repair kit's include all you need for your oil pump working again. You change the diaphragm mounted on your existing plunger, put the new gaskets and built in the oil pump again after connecting the oil line to it.

Mate I’ve got a 009L….how do I know which one to order? Cheers Willyo

Mate I’ve got a 009L….how do I know which one to order? Cheers Willyo
Hi, congrats that you own a power-009 - I have one too - a great saw :)
When your 009 / 010 / 011 / 012 saw has an oil pump with rubber cap => Repair Kit 4 with o-ring
When your 009 / 010 / 011 / 012 saw has an oil pump without rubber cap => Repair Kit 1 / Repair Kit 2 / Repair Kit 3
For more info how to order your needed repair kit please check out the weissparts-link in post# 12

Thank you

Hi, our repair kit's include all you need for your oil pump working again. You change the diaphragm mounted on your existing plunger, put the new gaskets and built in the oil pump again after connecting the oil line to it.
Hi mate as previously mentioned by others re the reuse of the plunger pin…..what is the procedure to accomplish this?…as it seems like a single use item as the end of the rod/pin appears to be peened.

Is there anybody who wants to stand up and answer this question regarding the transfer of the plunger pin to the new diaphragm? I note that the diaphragm end of the pin is peened over a washer type arrangement. Sure any hack can farm boy it, but asking if there is something I am missing here?….or maybe simpler to just go to eBay and buy the complete diaphrag/pin complete is the obvious answer.

Is there anybody who wants to stand up and answer this question regarding the transfer of the plunger pin to the new diaphragm? I note that the diaphragm end of the pin is peened over a washer type arrangement. Sure any hack can farm boy it, but asking if there is something I am missing here?….or maybe simpler to just go to eBay and buy the complete diaphrag/pin complete is the obvious answer.
the diaphragm is sitting between two metal washer. gently dismount the upper metal washer by using a screw driver, put away the old diaphragm and mount the new diaphragm out of the WEISSPARTS repair kit you have bought before. Mount the washer again by using a nut ore something similar.
Otherwise you can send in your oilpump and we will repair it with our special tools we have.

no longer oiling.

Florian
Good day David here, I am in the UK United Kingdom for the Stihl 011 chainsaw what would you charge me for the oil pump kit, regards thanks regards David.

Latest posts

Back