Worm removal program

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that only for curing it, not protecting you from it?:confused:

Oops, I just realized the title of this thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rocky,
It made it a little over 30 minutes so far.... As far as your attitude goes ... Keep it coming.... If its too hot in the kitchen, anyone can use the door....

Brian you forgot to take these pills again didn't you?
buyinprivate_1776_45758617

Originally posted by RockyJSquirrel
Why in the world is this thread in this forum? Oh, it's for all the people too stupid to look for it in the other forum, or to look for the little yellow checkmarks next to the forums with new messages. :rolleyes:

Gee, thanks for thinking we are too stupid to find this anywhere else on the entire internet, JPS. And you can delete this post. I took extra smarta$$ pills this morning so I'm sure this post won't pass PC standards. :eek:

Brian,

FiberRich%20Bran.jpg

It might help...

Good question. What is the difference between average and normal. Some psychologists argue that normalcy is defined by average. Others will say normal or more a measure of the mean (the most popular).

So, Rock, my above-average, beyond-normal friend....what's the dif?

love
nicky

That beats Nicki's batch-o'-lore degree.

I think it all has somehting to do with the nominal median mean of the baseline atributes of the average sampling of a constituant population. But then we are going off on a tangent here.

Brian, you should know by now, the sole reason I did it was to get a rise out of you:D

Latest posts

Back