Would this work?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdplowing

Reaction score
I've been working for a small tree service for about 10 years and I'm starting to think it's time to move on. The other day while lugging brush uphill in 90 degree heat, I was thinking there has to be a better way. I was thinking, using the Jonsered Iron Horse, I could sub myself out to local tree services and landscapers for those occasional pain is the arse jobs. Do you guys think it would be a service contractors would use, or would they just stick it to their poor laborers? Any input would be appreciated.

Sean

Do you climb? I did the sub-climber thing for a few years. In theory it was good, but it seemed I was always having to deal with the two hacks, a chainsaw, and a pickup type tree guys. They would go out an bid stuff that was over thier heads and call me to get it done for them. It money was good at times but dealing with these clowns got old.

Kenn

No, I don't climb, but I do just about everything else. Any other opinions? Would it be worth investing in this piece of machinery?

Sean

Latest posts

Back