Wow this is scary

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's been awhile since I have worked for a daily wage as a climber but back in the 90's $150 was a pretty decent day wage for a climber.

I'm wondering if this is a HO or a construction or landscaping type that is trying to put together a crane removal. It is obviously not being put together by a tree service.

I mean would you try to hire a climber for an aerial lift removal on CL?

I would love to show up, run up the tree and drop the entire thing no rope where it goes it goes,and while there all trying to figure what the hell I just did I would come down the tree and run into the woods ...And I would do it for free......And I would bet they will always remember the jersey devil

Last edited:
I would love to show up, run up the tree and drop the entire thing no rope where it goes it goes,and while there all trying to figure what the hell I just did I would come down the tree and run into the woods ...And I would do it for free......And I would bet they will always remember the jersey devil

Dude, you get rep for that. That right there, is funny!

Latest posts

Back