Wraptors in Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeseer

Advocatus Pro Arbora
Reaction score
Well the baggage guys in Brisbane decided that even brand new motors with no fumes were Dangerous, so they held back my bags and will not clear them no matter what. :angry2:

Now 3 wraptors that were going to Singapore buyers are stuck down under. If anyone in Australia has interest in motorized ascension, shoot me a pm. Gotta sell them by next week. Serious inquiries only. Details on the tool at ropetekwraptor.com Thanks.

Well the baggage guys in Brisbane decided that even brand new motors with no fumes were Dangerous, so they held back my bags and will not clear them no matter what. :angry2:

Now 3 wraptors that were going to Singapore buyers are stuck down under. If anyone in Australia has interest in motorized ascension, shoot me a pm. Gotta sell them by next week. Serious inquiries only. Details on the tool at ropetekwraptor.com Thanks.

Well, it's sad to know that we are not alone when it comes to trading our common sense for fear. Good Luck.

Back