• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB husky 288 and 3120 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marti384

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am looking to do a 281/288 build. I know others are looking for parts for these saws as well, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I need muffler, top cover, carb and intake, flywheel, coils, jug and slug. For the 3120 I need muffler, air filter cover, complete chain brake/clutch cover. I do have some limited trading stuff, but am willing to pay as long as the cost doesn't go too high for used stuff, as some ebay prices seem to do.

trade stuff:
61, 266 flywheel, coils, carb, cases, crank, recoil
350 handle bar, top cover
50,51,55 handle bar, top cover
44 recoil
141 recoil

Maybe trade all the 281 parts I do have to finish the 3120? I don't know about that though, as I would like to build a 288, never have run one before.
Let me know what you have and thanks.

Update:
I think I may have most of the 288 parts figured out, but still need top cover, carb, air filter holder and filter.
thanks to those that have helped so far.

Okay, just looking for a top cover now, anybody? Thanks to cool515 for his help so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back