• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokey7

jack of a lot ace of a few
Reaction score
Homelite superv2 type. I need a recoil housing for a textron version please let me know

Textron owned Homelite from the early 1950's until John Deere bought 'em in 1995 or so.

If I had a nickel for every time somebody on a forum or ebay/CL/etc called their saw a "Homelite Textron"................

I'm sorry about that I was just trying to give all the information I could I was aware Textron ownd homelite. I just know the recoil won't fit off my super to because of the indent where the lower part of the handle mounts

no I have one of those saws too. the one I'm looking for a recoil housing for is a bandit LX 30

do you know of any other models that will fit I have the Craftsman 2.0 those don't fit because they don't have the notch for the oil and gas tank there might be models of super 2 that will fit I just don't know which ones they are do you know which ones may fit

do you know of any other models that will fit I have the Craftsman 2.0 those don't fit because they don't have the notch for the oil and gas tank there might be models of super 2 that will fit I just don't know which ones they are do you know which ones may fit

Craftsman 2.0 definitely won't fit, as that's a Poulan Micro (and not a Homelite). There are likely several different late production XL2/Super2 series saws (Bandit, 180, 200, etc) that will have the part you need.

I got a bandit. Let me know if no one else has what you need I'll send you some pictures of what mine looks like. Thanks.

thank you I do appreciate it I do not even really know if this machine will run at to get out of saws taking a chance on this little stuff

I finally found the bandit. It's a newer saw. Can you post a picture of your saw to find out if it's the same as yours.

Latest posts

Back