• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Shindaiwa chainsaw, 575 or similar size

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is looking for a Shindaiwa chainsaw and asked if I could help. I'm not very well versed with that brand, but he has a 575 & wants another one of similar size.

If you have one that's possibly for sale let me know the price including shipping to zip code 46112 and I'll pass it on.

Thanks!

A buddy of mine is looking for a Shindaiwa chainsaw and asked if I could help. I'm not very well versed with that brand, but he has a 575 & wants another one of similar size.

If you have one that's possibly for sale let me know the price including shipping to zip code 46112 and I'll pass it on.

Thanks!

I have one that's like new. I'll send you some pics.
jim

Here's some pic's of mine .

Attachments

• DSCF1419.jpg
    DSCF1419.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1418.jpg
    DSCF1418.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1420.jpg
    DSCF1420.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 16

Thanks!

I have a 680 with a perfect piston and cylinder...email if he's interested in that...it's a full 10cc larger so it will have more power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back