• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wts 18" nk husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpg This bar and chain came with my 346xp when I bought it new a few weeks ago. Never used or even been mounted. I think it is a narrow kerf bar. Bar and chain for $38 shipped. Don't have paypal so usps money order only
ThanksView attachment 325525 image.jpg

The bar you have pictured is for .325 narrow kerf chain. The chain is correct for the bar if it is H30 as marked on box. Someone wrote 20lp on the box, which would be regular kerf .325 and chisel cutters. Need to just take a look at chain and see what they stuck in the box...

Will look at chain when I get back from work tonight and see what the chain is. This bar and chain came from a logging store that should know what they're doing
Trevor

What was the scoop on the chain? Im a little confused. Narrow kerf? Chisel?

If you can open the box and take a photo of the cutters on the chain, we could probably figure this out.

Chain says #30 on drive links and says #25 on raker and this is a safety chain
Price dropped to $35 shipped
Where chain has "30" on dl's it would be Husqvarna H30 or same thing as Oregon 95VP. Chain would be .050ga, .325 narrow kerf, semi-chisel. This chain would be correct for the bar you had pictured.

Where chain has "30" on dl's it would be Husqvarna H30 or same thing as Oregon 95VP. Chain would be .050ga, .325 narrow kerf, semi-chisel. This chain would be correct for the bar you had pictured.
Thanks for the help on clearing this up.
Please make an offer, would like to get this out of the way
Trevor

that woulda looked good on my husqvarna 51 if the chain would work.....

Back