• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell WTS Ported Stihl 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am going to sell this Ported by Mastermind saw to fund a Husqvarna 395xp. It was sent to mastermind a few months ago and i have had it back about 3 weeks or so and it is a awesome cutting saw. It is a 12mm bottom with a 10mm top he told me. It has new seals, crank bearings, meteor piston. Randy also cleaned the crankcase when he had it apart. It does have a few cracks in plastic and handle, but doesnt seem to hurt it while cutting to me. I have ran 1 tank of gas thru it since i have had it back $475 shipped PHO. I don't have paypal, but if you dont want to send a usps money order you can paypal my brother.

This pic was taken when i first got it apart, if you can see the crack in the rear handle

I am just trying to get what I have in the repair and port work back. I am losing money on what I payed for the saw.
Really prefer to sell as I want a brand new saw
Thanks

You should have zero problem getting a MM'd 044. Mine was stock with a dual port and pulled that much with a cracked rear handle (same crack/same spot).

when you get ready for that 395 give me a call. im a Husqvarna dealer now too
Real impressive site...I just checked it out. Hmm...wonder what could I expect as far as power gain if my Stihl 025 & 034 were wood ported...??
Hmm...:chainsaw:

Saw runs good! Here's a little load I cut after I picked it up this afternoon and my #1 helper.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back