• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Near Mint 346xp NE for 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrush128

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm just putting this out there to see if anybody is interested.... I have a near mint condition 346xp NE with at most 10 tanks run through it since new. It has been meticulously cleaned after each use, and only ever had ethanol-free fuel mixed at 40:1 with Stihl 2-cycle oil. It starts, idles, revs, and oils perfectly.
I'm looking to trade for a 550xp in the same condition. I'd prefer the 2014 'flippy-cap' model, but I won't be too picky if it's in excellent condition. If you have one that's ported, I might be willing to add cash, or something else in trade.
I'm only considering this because I'd like to try the Autotune 550xp, and it will not break my heart if I keep this saw. It actually might break my heart to see it go.
I can send more photos to anyone who's interested.

Thanks! Chris

e79050fab6ceca274563b146e0357392.jpg
4e33a42490277e4d20465a74376c5d37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I offered this saw up to him, but he politely declined because he already has 2 346's.
However, if anyone wants this saw, but doesn't have a 550xp to trade, they could always buy that one and send it my way. [emoji6]

If me I'd sell it and then just buy a new 550xp

I thought about that too, but with money being tight right now, it would be too tempting to use the cash for bills. I know, it sounds crazy, but when the wife sees that I SOLD a saw, her eyes light up. Lol. If I were to sell it, I'd have to get $500 for it, and hope that mesupra still has his for sale [emoji6]

If someone wants it for $500, I'll cover shipping, and throw in a new 18" B&C.

BTW, on my Actron compression tester, with the engine cold, the saw shows 150psi.

Tempted, but my 550xpat is far from mint. Now if you'd be willing to take mine with 18" blade, and give yours pho we could do something?

They're supposed to be better than a 550xpat according to as, right? I'm just trying to do some testing.

It's like a little fan club or something you boys have going here. Thanks, I'm flattered :D

Latest posts

Back