Yo TreeManDan, some questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasmech

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yo TMD, have a few questions i was hoping you could help me out with. Posting publicly, maybe answers will help others:

1. Your "large sling shot" that broke on you last weekend....what was that? Was it a Big Shot? I need a slingshot, trying to figure out which one to get.

2. What type of ascender and foot grab are you using? Happy with it?

3. Where did you get the "window washer butt seat" for your Weaver saddle? Got a link? I checked the Weaver online catalog and can't find it.

4. What is the meaning of life?

Thanks

Last edited:
I am going to post so I can come back to see answer # 4:smoking:.....been looking for that my self:jester:

Number 4? That's easy. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. The rest a guy has to figure out hisself so start figuring Plasmech. if you don't know what The Dan is cooking with then you haven't been paying attention. Its all here allready, start looking.

Last edited:
Number 4? That's easy. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. The rest a guy has to figure out hisself so start figuring Plasmech. if you don't know what The Dan is cooking with then you haven't been paying attention. Its all here allready, start looking.

excelent wisdom,:cheers: keep cooking that #### up:)

Latest posts

Back