You can tell by the way I use my walk,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
that I am ladies man: no time to talk.

Adeadmaple006.jpg

Music loud and women warm

Adeadmaple003.jpg

been kicked around since I was born

Adeadmaple005.jpg

But its allright, its Ok , just look the other way

Adeadmaple007.jpg

Well I get low and I get high

Adeadmaple009.jpg

If I can't get neither I still try

Adeadmaple008.jpg

Got the wings of Heaven on my shoes

Adeadmaple010.jpg

I'm a dancin man and just can't lose

Adeadmaple011.jpg

Its allright, its Ok

Adeadmaple012.jpg

I'll live to see another day

Adeadmaple013.jpg

whether you are a brother or whether you are a mother you are stayin alive

Adeadmaple014.jpg

Fair enough. I didn't the lean in the pics but I've seen your pics/work before they pretty much speak for themselves. :cheers:

I forgot to get a good shot of the lean in. You can see it had some wieght to the right but she went backwards from the ground up. Maybe a 10 foot pull to get it standing up straight another 15 to clear the house with the drop.

Laughing my anus off Dan, you are too funy with the delivery. I'd tell ya nice work, but it'll probably just go to your head. So anyway, great work.

Laughing my anus off Dan, you are too funy with the delivery. I'd tell ya nice work, but it'll probably just go to your head. So anyway, great work.

We will see if we are all still laughing when The Dan screws his pooch. Its in the cards and it is very possible so " ssshhh. I huntin a wabbit"
I left a thick hinge, so it had less of a reason to break to the right. ANd of course had to make sure the long walk back to the winch ( its a piece of crap) was a little less, uhm, adventurous?
When I gave the final tug I had the truck down in low loc ready to use the 15 feet behind the tailgate. I even hit the gas in R when she came over to expedite, left a couple of marks.
When I got there, of course, The Happy Painter ( dude with white truck) was putting new gutters on the roof right under the tree.
I used Treeco's method of solo lowering but still had to come down a few times to land the limb. So I climbe dit a few times, once cause I forgot the LL but then I was able to move the dog cable away after I took it off.
I lowered 3 limbs and sent out a good ammount on its own before the drop. The right side was deader than a doornail and the left was just dead. I knew it was still wet and plyable low on the trunk to hinge.
I came back with the chipper and cleaned up, left the wood.

Last edited:
Good job!

RIP Maurice Gibb.

Sometimes when working solo I hear voices but it's been a while since it was a BeeGees tune.:)

Well, uhm, thank you and I have to say that being a brother is one thing, being a mother another but to discover that the brutha is a mutha?
oh well LONG LIVE DISCO !

Latest posts

Back