You guys want the bad news first?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through a year or more of recuperation a while back. It sucked being down....but I feel better now than I had for many years. A little patience now and J will feel like a new man in a short while....

In Jeremy's case, I'd expect him to be feeling MUCH better by the weekend. His body was healthy, other than this back injury.

Well crap....

I don't look any better. :laugh:

86163ee0.jpg

How does it feel to be the first AS member with a face transplant? You should have asked for a catalog of pics and have chosen the donor. Oh well, I guess beggars can't be choosers!!

Glad you made it out ok. I think you will be surprised how much better you feel tomorrow. I mentioned your surgery to my wife and she said to hang in there, your throat will only feel like you have been fed a bucket of glass shards for a week or so.

First, Good to see you made it through and I sincerily hope you're back 100% ASAP.

Second, You're way too young to be killing your back/body like that. You have a long way to go and you need that body to see it through. Take care of it. It's the only one your going to get.

R.B.

I went through a year or more of recuperation a while back. It sucked being down....but I feel better now than I had for many years. A little patience now and J will feel like a new man in a short while....

In Jeremy's case, I'd expect him to be feeling MUCH better by the weekend. His body was healthy, other than this back injury.

I've always have heard that it takes monkeys longer to heal! :jester:

glad you are up and moving but don't over do it,,
as far as the grease fitting,, yea right,, i tried to get my doctor to put one in when he did my hip replaced and you would not believe what he told me,,, NLA :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Great to see it was a success :clap: :clap:
You'll be turkey hunting in no time , trust me !!!
The worst part after my fusion was the GD sore throat for 3 weeks from the respirator tube :msp_sad:

Wiggs, again glad you're OK. Now rest my Man. Be patient. And don't try and do too much too soon. There's a lot of nerves in there. the big facet, and all that inflammation has to first settle down then heal. Takes awhile. So if you're like me and us you'll want at it. It's how we got the bad backs in the first place. Keep telling yourself PATIENCE and get on AS! Take care!!!

Well, believe it or not, I'm home.

That was the longest, most painful trip from Nashville I have ever endured. :(

So I'm camping out in the recliner. Just me, muh phone and muh ice packs.

Oh, and my Perceset's. :)

I got a feeling it's gonna be a long couple weeks...

I'm sure you're glad to be home. Take it easy and I'm sure the chair will be easier to get out of than the couch or bed.

Did you get your flowers from Alex?

Too bad you are so far away, Id come camp out with ya. Havent been to work all week:msp_angry:

Kidding aside, glad you are home

Latest posts

Back