You guys want the bad news first?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seldom is recovery linear. It seems that it gets a little better one day, only to backslide a little the next. On average it's getting better, you just may not be realizing it at the time. Manage your pain as perscribed. A lot of people try to "tough" it out, that's a mistake. They hold off till they can no longer stand it only to find the pain pills aren't working and they're needlessly suffering. You want to stay on top of it the best you can.

Well said! :msp_wink:

Jeromy,
One small item that has not been covered.Shaving!Man are you in for it.It is a pane in the neck literally.You are supposed to keep the area clean and dry around the stitches but I have to warn you that this is tricky.Be well my friend, Ken

You know help is right here!Just let us know what you need? I can dig up a Mini-Mac for you to play with!There little enough :hmm3grin2orange:

You think presets can set up a tripping schedule! What would 30 or so Mini-Macs do? :hmm3grin2orange:

Good to hear someone took it upon their self to cut your grass!

Have you cleaned your gutters this spring?

Get well!

Brad, Nik, your oh so right.

As much as I hate to be doped up, and treated as a toddler, I have no choice. Without the medicine, im in pain and worthless. With the medicine, at least I'm not in pain. Lol.

Just gonna have to Give it some time, and heal up.

All u guys have no idea how much the kind words, and encouragement means to me and my family. I appreciate each and every one of ya, more than I could ever show ya.

Thanks guys!!
Glad to hear you made it home.
Rest and heal. :feel_good:

I got a good wife boys. No question about it.

So here's me...
3b9ab3dd.jpg

And here is muh beautiful wife.
60ca71fc.jpg

I think I'll call her Vanna..

6fc9e0d3.jpg

Good news bad news!

Although I don't know you,I have enjoyed your posts and your wit.Take care of yourself,and when you start to feel better,remember the advice from so many others"Follow your doctors orders,do not overdo it!!!
Be well,thoughts and prayers heading your way.
RR

You got it made! :hmm3grin2orange: You turning into a Smurf?Yer head is blue? :hmm3grin2orange:

I was going to mention the ice pack seemed to be in the wrong place but figured maybe he got some brain surgery done in some kinda 2 for 1 deal.

It's hard to pass up a good bargain!

I don't know if i am the only one who noticed it, but she is smiling!!:rock: Between you being doped up and her having all the power she might start enjoying this too much. "I said take another one!" But honey, I just took one. "i SAID TAKE ANOTHER ONE!" At least she is smiling! Hope you stay smart, take it easy, heal up.

Shea

Hey Wiggs if you take to much of that stuff she'll have to sit you in the corner and let you slobber when you get goofy. That's what LP wants to do to me.

I hope you get better everyday it takes time. Please take it from a fool do what they tell you if not you'll not like it. Just ask me how I know!!!! Take care and hollar if we can do anything for ya.

Dang Wiggs!!!

I'm late finding this....

First off OWWW!!! Don't DO that!!
Just looking at the spinal shot hurt.

Heal quick and heal well, and keep checking in.

Dang..the thought of some three martinis and 9 holes for lunch Doc, whittling on my spine with a glorified dremel gives me the creeps.
Man that sucks!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hey Wiggs if you take to much of that stuff she'll have to sit you in the corner and let you slobber when you get goofy. That's what LP wants to do to me.

I hope you get better everyday it takes time. Please take it from a fool do what they tell you if not you'll not like it. Just ask me how I know!!!! Take care and hollar if we can do anything for ya.

He is already goofy, that's why she sits him in the corner!!!

Mike

Hello Wigs,

I too just found this thread and am very sorry for my late attendance. Your mri was pretty bad to oversimplify it! Great to read you are back on track again!

Best wishes!

Back