YouTube Thief

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You've just got to love a thief and a liar:( This low life has copied a bunch of my videos, uploaded them to his own channels, and made up fictional stories in the description for each one of them.

BTW, my new name is Tim Ard. I'm a chainsaw safety expert and trainer for Husqvarna, lol.

This guys not the sharpest knife in the drawer though. He calls a 36" bar a 72" bar and a new Stihl bar a Cannon bar. Um, yeah! Irritating and amusing all in one :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1Tbu7v3_K3ndyzr94miIg/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Bummer. Anyone that watches your videos or reads your posts here would know that it's a scammed video. The guys clearly not very educated.

Life is like a box of chocolates.. goes good until it ***** on you with a coconut filled.

Thats a person who is desperate for attention. I wonder if they are a member here?

I wouldn't know how to do it. How do you "borrow" a youtube video? I do watch them though. I like the guy Taryl that repairs lawn equipment, he'd be hard to copy!

It's way to easy unfortunately. I can go to a youtube video in my phone browser click and download.

You've just got to love a thief and a liar:( This low life has copied a bunch of my videos, uploaded them to his own channels, and made up fictional stories in the description for each one of them.

BTW, my new name is Tim Ard. I'm a chainsaw safety expert and trainer for Husqvarna, lol.

This guys not the sharpest knife in the drawer though. He calls a 36" bar a 72" bar and a new Stihl bar a Cannon bar. Um, yeah! Irritating and amusing all in one :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1Tbu7v3_K3ndyzr94miIg/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Leaving some heartfelt comments on the videos.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back