z28

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
Was watching this and wanting it, but unfortunately, I'm broke. So, what do you think--was it a real z28? Awfully cheap if it was.

yea...I think it was real. To the best of my knowledge, they didnt put the 5.7 in anything other than the Z's. It did need paint though, so I dont think the price was that far off.

yea...I think it was real. To the best of my knowledge, they didnt put the 5.7 in anything other than the Z's. It did need paint though, so I dont think the price was that far off.

Yeah, paint doesn't bother me. Interior was a little rough, but usable. They did put v-8s in non z28s. However, the z28 version is worth a little more. I think the car would be worth a paint job. For $1500, you could afford to put a little money in it.

4th gen camaros came with only a few engines. Early cars 1993-1995 base cars had 3.4 v6 and in 95 the 3.4 was phased out for the 3800 series v6.

93-97 z28's had LT1 v8 275-285hp depending on the year and in 1996 the SS model returned with a slightly hotter v8 called the LT4 rated at 330 hp. In 1998, the z28 and ss models were available with the all aluminum LS1 v8.

No one bid on it because it was an automatic! LOL

Just another example of the economy hurting people. No one is looking for a daily driver with a big v-8 in it right now. Would be a sweet play around with car though.

They did put v-8s in non z28s.

93+ they didn't. That is a real Z28 but they should have stressed the TLC part. That "security" light needs to be looked at asap before you get a no start and a tow to the dealer. It would be a cheap fun car though. You could also find a 98+ Z28(LS1) for around $6-7K in better shape with more power. Or you could buy my '00 SS.:hmm3grin2orange:

93+ they didn't. That is a real Z28 but they should have stressed the TLC part. That "security" light needs to be looked at asap before you get a no start and a tow to the dealer. It would be a cheap fun car though. You could also find a 98+ Z28(LS1) for around $6-7K in better shape with more power. Or you could buy my '00 SS.:hmm3grin2orange:

Put a $1,500 price on it and I'll be there tomorrow. ;)

technically they did put v-8 in non z-28 93-97 ... b4c option(cop cars). I had a 2000 ss... man that is the one car i regret selling. need a set of headers, non cat y-pipe and o2 sims for a ls1???

technically they did put v-8 in non z-28 93-97 ... b4c option(cop cars). I had a 2000 ss... man that is the one car i regret selling. need a set of headers, non cat y-pipe and o2 sims for a ls1???

I was referring to the common cars, haha. Stripped down B4Cs are kool, I'd like to have one as a drag only car. I got Mac mids, custom Y and sims on mine now.

You a member over a LS1.com? They have a nice classifieds section and a wonderful AAG, great pics of girls if you like to look.:clap:

I was referring to the common cars, haha. Stripped down B4Cs are kool, I'd like to have one as a drag only car. I got Mac mids, custom Y and sims on mine now.

You a member over a LS1.com? They have a nice classifieds section and a wonderful AAG, great pics of girls if you like to look.:clap:

where's the pics of this car??? I loved my car, but between it and a couple bikes, my drivers licence was about to go away... so they got sold. now married w/ kids and drive a 93 ranger, but i got chainsaws to tinker with now:(

A true classic, puke stains and all

z2836.jpg

where's the pics of this car??? I loved my car, but between it and a couple bikes, my drivers licence was about to go away... so they got sold. now married w/ kids and drive a 93 ranger, but i got chainsaws to tinker with now:(

I don't have any pics on my cpu, will have to take some next time I wash it. Will try to get some with it and the GF in a 2 pc. this summer also.:D

Nothing special or modded all to heck, had big plans until I knew GM was going to kill it. Was going to go with a complete forged internal 383 with a Procharger.:dizzy: I was going to drop some serious cash into that car and know I'd never get half of it's value. Decided to do a few bolt ons and leave the rest stock. She just turned 10K miles a month ago. I love it but more into guns now and saving to build a shop w/ a lift.

Back