Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok can we be done now? Lets get back to what this thread is supposed to be about!

Can anyone use a 14" Craftsman labeled bar? Brand new with a little shelf wear. Someone was selling them a couple years ago cheap so I bought two. Had plans on using them on a small Poulan 4218 but thats getting sold soon. Probably wont get shipped until next week though. Ill cover shipping to the lower 48.
a2cd91d47f9ada87d4e5443cc714549b.jpg

I purchased a few of those too. I saved a list of saws that bar would fit. Sorry if there are errors. I don't happen to have ALL of those saws to test fit... YET

Attachments

• 14 inch craftsman bar fit.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 7
image.jpgUp for grabs is a
Tag for a husqvarna 351. Shipping $6. May get cut up with the cutting torch to get it to fit in small flat rate box.
Soaked case in vinegar, dollar store oxy clean, boiling water and kitchen cleaner i think. Was getting lazy on cleaning day. Pitted scored, useless case but the tag may have some legitimate value. Merry Christmas!

View attachment 388698Up for grabs is a
Tag for a husqvarna 351. Shipping $6. May get cut up with the cutting torch to get it to fit in small flat rate box.
Soaked case in vinegar, dollar store oxy clean, boiling water and kitchen cleaner i think. Was getting lazy on cleaning day. Pitted scored, useless case but the tag may have some legitimate value. Merry Christmas!

those rivets can be punched out from the back side i'm pretty sure if the case is junk.

the chain to duane (pa) got to him no problem, very pleased with it, a great and very patient guy to deal with
the bars to flat47 got to him but the 28" was missing:( he was a very patient guy and great to deal with but now i feel bad that the 28" is lost. they were both packed, taped, boxed together pretty well

the chain to duane (pa) got to him no problem, very pleased with it, a great and very patient guy to deal with
the bars to flat47 got to him but the 28" was missing:( he was a very patient guy and great to deal with but now i feel bad that the 28" is lost. they were both packed, taped, boxed together pretty well
I feel bad because LumberJack's generosity didn't stop at offering bars for free. He shipped them across the country on his dime - well, lots of dimes actually. And, a perfectly good bar is missing.

He and I have pm'd back and forth quite a bit and he's a real stand up guy.

I wonder if some get 'liberated' by handlers along the way. Loose in a box is one thing. Tightly wrapped and sandwiched is another.

Because of these threads I also zip-tie bars to backing cardboard through the mounting holes. But bars I get from Bailey's and others are not packed this way.

Philbert

Back