Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 5105 dolly muffler and 372 filter (used).

23710072fc43e72888b4368748f504db.jpg
c6c8540075db58bfce3a316b66492c8a.jpg

Hey everyone I seem to be the talk here right now . OK I apologize if any one wanted something I requested please pm me and I will send it forward no questions asked except the 2 chains and the chain vice . please let me know.
Chris

Wow this is what happens when you dont have your phone!! As far as camping out at night i work til 1 am nightly. I guess I gave nothing away at all ! I grab some items and I also passed some items .
I even sent out items to others . I may not have had all the coolest things . I gave what I could .

Wow no responses

At 1245am MST? What do you expect?

You took, and took. Sure you donated a couple of things, big deal. Lots of guys donated many items, and took little or nothing. I personally donated 12 bars, and took a 372 filter for a spare.

This was in response to some late night whining by skippysphins. Which he has since deleted.

I forgot my phone at home today and just got home from work about an hour ago.
At 1245am MST? What do you expect?

You took, and took. Sure you donated a couple of things, big deal. Lots of guys donated many items, and took little or nothing. I personally donated 9 bars, and took a 372 filter for a spare.

Wow no responses

I can only speak for myself, which called you out when you seemed to be the moderator of the thread before the chain vise was going to be given away. I personally don't like it when people are just camped in the thread. Its annoying, it annoyed me and I wasnt even looking for anything, just seeing what was happening. Never claimed a thing, but gave some stuff away, just like to help someone out that could really use a piece to a project. None of it matters though, I'll be back next year giving out a couple items hoping they will be put to good use.

Merry Christmas everyone ! I am still new to this chainsaw thing so I don't have many extra things to give for gifts I would to take parts off of good running saws. I did give stuff that I had extras of I wish I could donate 9 bars with free shipping . I wish I had brand new cylinders laying around for gifts for you guys here . Mostly I wish I had a skill that I could that people want for their use. I hope everyone here understands what I am getting at . My offer is still open . Greedy people don't every give stuff away . I am done . wishing everyone a Merry Christmas , a blessed one and a happy new year !
Chris

Whiskers I will be back next year also but I won't take nothing ! I even split gifts with other members . but I'm a greedy one . hopefully I have some cool **** too!
Chris

I never said you were greedy, or didn't give anything away. I don't care if you take stuff in the least bit. I'm sure you are a standup guy, but whether it be you or someone else who is camped in the thread will always rub me the wrong way.

Back