Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20141221_141850-jpg.388481

You need to resist the urge to swat flying critters while running a saw.:D

This is my first Christmas season here on the site and I've been amazed by people's generosity in this thread and from other members I've dealt with in general over the last few months.
I've offered up a couple things on this thread and accepted one thing. I too started noticing a pattern as i checked back periodically to see people were giving for fun.
I know everyone is different, but I think if you want accept one or two things cool, wait for something you really need and let others have a chance at some Christmas giving. Just my .02 cents. Glad to be a member here and Merry Christmas everyone.

It's time to give these to someone that can use them. These are brand new, never worn. Is mentioned above, I was given them at a GTG, hoping they would fit. They are size 34x32. Shipping is on me this time, anywhere in the lower 48. Merry Christmas guys! I'll drop these in the mail tomorrow, USPS Priority Mail. With any luck, you'll have them before Christmas.

IMG_4536-L.jpg
And the pants go to Nate66n1. Merry Christmas Nate!

Latest posts

Back