Wood Fairy made my dreams come true

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This afternoon I was having a lovely nap on the couch and dreaming about my local tree service guy bringing me a load of wood. (Really!). :rock:
Just then the phone rang, waking me up from such a great dream. It was him, asking if I wanted an oak log. I told him yes, and he said he would be right by.
When he arrived he asked me where I wanted it and then offered me the whole load of Oak and Hackberry (mostly hackberry). So now I have this trailer to unload by tomorrow evening and my big saw is getting repaired. :crazy2:

The 'oak log' is hanging off the back.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I had a dream last night that I was at the funeral for my friend's Dad.

When I got a text at 2am that he was being taken to the hospital via ambulance it scared the ship out of me.

He's ok, just trouble with some meds.

This afternoon I was having a lovely nap on the couch and dreaming about my local tree service guy bringing me a load of wood. (Really!). :rock:
Just then the phone rang, waking me up from such a great dream. It was him, asking if I wanted an oak log. I told him yes, and he said he would be right by.
When he arrived he asked me where I wanted it and then offered me the whole load of Oak and Hackberry (mostly hackberry). So now I have this trailer to unload by tomorrow evening and my big saw is getting repaired. :crazy2:

The 'oak log' is hanging off the back.

View attachment 515493 View attachment 515494
What is wrong with your big saw? What is it anyway?

Im shocked no one asked "did he drive that trailer with the ramp and log dragging the entire time and the us flag i being used as a safety flag"?

It'd be legal here. Red/orange marker and less than 4ft sticking out. Certainly would attract DOT occifer attention though.

not hardly towed that way! if you look at the bottom end of the log it's not worn enough to have been driven that way. also the log end is on the ground with the jack being raised to free it from their tow vehicle. as well the trailer was backed into the spot . rear of the trailer is well into the grass and the front is just over the gravel on the grass side front. also possible the trailer slid to the right(front end) after leaving the ball due to the over hanging wait. rope holding the flag is still there as well. to many variables to really say!

That thing had to be tapping the ground on every bump, if it at all was up off the ground.
They probably cut those very near to uncle's home.
Only he can answer that though and add more about its arrival from the fairies

Lol! This guy is a hoot! All of his equipment must be stuff that most other tree companies were selling (or throwing away). He's driven that trailer so loaded that the tires rub against it! Yes, he drove with that log dragging like that but only in our little town, not on the highway. His work is rather sloppily done, but when all is finished and cleaned up, you gotta admit he does a great job. And he's as nice and friendly as you can get.

Lol! This guy is a hoot! All of his equipment must be stuff that most other tree companies were selling (or throwing away). He's driven that trailer so loaded that the tires rub against it! Yes, he drove with that log dragging like that but only in our little town, not on the highway. His work is rather sloppily done, but when all is finished and cleaned up, you gotta admit he does a great job. And he's as nice and friendly as you can get.
Ha! I knew it! Take that Chucker! Lol

Back