echo cs 355t laynyard loop?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
can some one please tell me how the hell your supposed to get it out????if i pry up on it any more i am going to break it....i am about to remove it and put something different on ... who ever thought this one up should have their butt stomped....

never mind i modified it last thing i wanna deal with is fumbeling around with a clip in a tree

just pure over thinking and yea its a weak lil thing....other then that i have to say its a nice lil saw...

can some one please tell me how the hell your supposed to get it out????if i pry up on it any more i am going to break it....i am about to remove it and put something different on ... who ever thought this one up should have their butt stomped....
Mine came right out, and closed back up one time. The second time it opened and won't close. It's cheesy, but it's not in the way opened. I really like the saw.

I took it off used a dremal on the part the hook/loop slides into its like a t i took the t part down on both sides and it opens and closes like it should.... but i dont like it i will order a older cs 3000 loop or make my own up.... i use a long laynard and i can see this one breaking....its pretty cheesy..... but the saw wow i am very pleased i buried it in a big chunk of oak and it cut real well and with the stock chain even....hell i sold my old cs 3000 for 180 today and a ms170 for 180.. so im good to go....hell i sold all my old saws this week buying all new....a 590timber wolf will be my next saw....

I took it off used a dremal on the part the hook/loop slides into its like a t i took the t part down on both sides and it opens and closes like it should.... but i dont like it i will order a older cs 3000 loop or make my own up.... i use a long laynard and i can see this one breaking....its pretty cheesy..... but the saw wow i am very pleased i buried it in a big chunk of oak and it cut real well and with the stock chain even....hell i sold my old cs 3000 for 180 today and a ms170 for 180.. so im good to go....hell i sold all my old saws this week buying all new....a 590timber wolf will be my next saw....
Can you post a photo of the "after"?

Can you post a photo of the "after"?
sure right now its just the one thats on it.... you want me to post the part you need to grind on so you can open and close yours? its pretty easy.... it still stays closed just as its made.... but i do not like it.... let me know what you want me to post and i will...

sure right now its just the one thats on it.... you want me to post the part you need to grind on so you can open and close yours? its pretty easy.... it still stays closed just as its made.... but i do not like it.... let me know what you want me to post and i will...
I'd like to see your modification. Mine opened and closed once, but now it stays open.

Latest posts

Back