Big Bar Pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great thread Gypo. I've got to figure out how to upload pics.
It's easy as taking the cap off a beer bottle. Just tap upload file, a window will pop up with only 2 choices, existing file or take a picture. I'm assuming your using a cell phone. Once you do either function the picture loads. Play around with it a bit as the picture won't appear till you tap post reply.image.jpg

GL, nice saw, but I would rather have the tree. In fact I would give all my saws to have a living tree like that. Ron
I hear ya, I'd give my 2500 Dodge diesel 4x4, but lets not speak too soon, it might be dozey in heart or could be riddled with hardware or raccoon dens.
How much would a tree ape charge for a take down and how much would a GL pay for the butt log? Lol

Bummer. I was hoping it would pull skip on a 4' bar without too much trouble. I went 6 cubes and now I got to go back and go bigger. Who here is willing to come and explain this to the wife?

Shea
I had a 59" bar on a 076 that I had and it was not impressive. It cut what it needed to but she had its tongue hanging out.

Latest posts

Back