Chainsaw collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzznutsoz

Performance Saws Australia
Reaction score
Hi all,
I received a phone call today from someone that collects chainsaws and has done for a very long time, and he informed me that he was having a huge cleanup and that he's willing to part with a lot of his saws, I'm not a collector but I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that do and if you are interested to know what this fella has on offer or want me to look out for somthing in particular let me know as I'm going out to his place tomorrow morning to have a look and take some pics at what he got.
Cheers

If I had the $$$$ I'd say (mcculloch 125)( homelite 750). But I don't so just post eye candy lol.

When I was speaking with him today he told me (now this probably going to hurt) he threw a lot of old mccullochs out and sent then to scrap, but I know he knows his saws and he wouldn't have thrown out the valueable stuff, well you'd hope not anyway.

Let me know what you might be looking for and and I'll give you an answer tomorrow, hard to say what he's got but he's been collecting for 20 years that I know of.

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
This is a Canadian 1958 model, I'm told that this particular model was only ever released in Australia and that it's very rare, the fella told me that he once spoke to a guy in the US that worked where they we're build and he didn't know they existed because this particular model was assembled in Australia and we're never sold in the US market.

Latest posts

Back