Hudson Firewood Conveyor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedar

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a conveyor and the Hudson is priced the lowest. If you have one of their conveyors, what do you think of the quality?

I don't have a Hudson but I use an old hay elevator and it works great for my use. It's actually a grain elevator so it has a few more flaps than the hay ones. They are usually cheap to buy if you can find one. I've used mine for 5 or 6 years now and no issues, likely around 40 full cords or so. Of course if you are running large amounts of wood the Hudson would be more suited to you.

They look nice - but expensive. I like the jack on the front - I think I will put one on mine. It was frozen to the ground this morning. The jack would have been handy. I would look for a cheap used one. As long as the frame is good they are blood simple and pretty cheap to replace major components like rollers/belts/engine.

I don't have a Hudson but I use an old hay elevator and it works great for my use. It's actually a grain elevator so it has a few more flaps than the hay ones. They are usually cheap to buy if you can find one. I've used mine for 5 or 6 years now and no issues, likely around 40 full cords or so. Of course if you are running large amounts of wood the Hudson would be more suited to you.

Mine came from a farmer. He used it for hay & ear corn.
005.jpg