Is the 288 XP lite any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the first 288 I've laid my hands on. I was surprised how light and well balanced compared to my 395

I use my 395 xp only in my alaskan sawmill..... Too heavy for the rest.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Maximum suckitude! They are good enough they are still made and sold for overseas markets, places with not as pesky of a small engine killer enviro bureaucracy.

I can't wait to start playing sports with the little guy. Funny you mention sports gear a good friends of mine just bought a full batting cage setup and pitching machine for his two girls. It was a 6 hour round trip and a chunk of change but I think it will be well wOrth it

For an old saw it's not too bad. I'll take it for parts if you don't want to keep it.:innocent: (Very nice BTW:bowdown::clap:)

FWIW, last week at the Houston County fair chainsaw races, my 288XP smoked a new Stihl 661C which made me smile.:dancing:

We do some small gtg and that's what I'm thinking I'll use it for I think I'll keep then nos 2171 and see the nos 272 down the road. It's hard though it's so darn nice looking and feeling

Back